As you probably already know, here at Ramsey, we are ALL ABOUT A GOOD BUDGET, and we know that when it comes to your coaching business you are no different!
For this reason, we have given you the ability to set your own leads budget! This is to make sure that we give you every resource that you need to make sure that you can manage your business expenses and manage your schedule in a way that causes your coaching business to WIN!
Want to know how to set your leads budget? We have included the steps below on how you can do that!
- First, you will need to sign into your RPC dashboard at ramseycoach.com/dashboard
- Then, you will need to look at the lefthand side navigation menu, locate the "Manage" tab, and click on it.
- Next, you will see that there is a section on that page titled "Manage Lead Settings"
- In this section you will see "Monthly Leads Budget" with a box for you to enter the number of leads that you want to see during each billing cycle.
- Once you enter your number, click the blue "Update" button!
Once you have done this, you will continue to receive leads until you have reached your specified number of leads. Once you have reached this number during a specific billing cycle, your leads will be automatically paused until the beginning of the next leads billing cycle, at which point they will automatically turn back on for you!
If you still experience an issue after trying these steps, we want to help! Submit a request HERE and our Customer Success team will happy to assist you!