During the Financial Coach Master Training program, trainees are required to attend Coaching Development calls. These calls are group discussions on a variety of topics that focus on growth, development, and application of what is being learned during the training.
Over the course of your training, you will need to complete five development calls, and participants are required to schedule these calls at specific points in the training.
Each of the development calls will take place in the order that follows:
- Development Call 101: end of lesson 4
- Development Call 201: end of lesson 8
- Development Call 301: end of lesson 11
- Development Call 401: end of lesson 13
- Development Call 501: end of lesson 14