If you forgot your password or are getting an error saying you are entering the wrong password associated with this account, you can simply reset your password by following the instructions below:
Did you forgot your password or are you getting an error saying you are entering the wrong password associated with this account? No worries!
Follow the steps below to reset your Ramsey+ password:
- Go directly to Ramseycoach.com.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- On the following page, underneath the Sign In button, click "Forgot password?". On the next screen, click the "Send Password Reset" button.
- We will send you an email that contains a button that says Change My Password. Click this button.
- Enter a new password that meets at least three of the four listed criteria. As you enter the new password and a new qualification is met (such as using a capital letter or number), the red text will turn green. They will eventually disappear when enough qualifications are met. Once you enter a new valid password and click the blue button at the bottom, it will show a green checkmark and say "Your password has been changed successfully."
- You can then click Continue to sign in.
*Please note, for security purposes, the password reset link expires after 90 minutes.*
Still not working? Try these additional troubleshooting tips:
- If you need to reset your password again, please wait at least five minutes before re-requesting the password reset email. Only the most recent password reset link will result in a valid password reset.
- If you can't find the email, make sure you check your spam, junk, and promotions folder just in case the email was accidentally assigned there.
- You might also want to try searching your inbox for an email with the subject "Reset Your Ramsey+ Password" or "Forgot Your Password?" or emails from DoNotReply@ramseysolutions.com. This should help isolate the email that was sent.
- If you are still unable to locate the email, please reach out to our team by submitting a request so we can make sure all of your email settings are correct.
- If you follow the steps outlined above to reset your password, but then receive the error "invalid_request" after confirming your new password, your password has still been reset.
- To sign in to your account, quit out of the app and then re-open it, click "Sign In" and enter the new password you had just created. This should work!
If you try all these steps and are still having trouble, submit a ticket HERE, and we'll be happy to help!