Stuck on a lesson? Here are some things to check before advancing:
1) Look for the blue checkmarks
- Verify that all of the previous lesson chapters and activities on your dashboard have a blue checkmark next to them. All previous content and activities need to be completed in order to advance.
- Every video will need to be watched until the very end and also pass all the assessments that are in each module.
- If there are downloads available, download the available files within each lesson.
2) Clear browser data
- You can clear your cache and cookies data and make sure your browser is up-to-date with its latest version.
- Trying an incognito window may help also.
- Make sure you are using an updated browser like Chrome or Firefox.
3) Resize the screen
- Still missing the "Next" or "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen? Try reducing the zoom of the screen in your browser so that the full browsing window shows.
If these troubleshooting steps don't work, please reach out to our Customer Success Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.