Thank you for your interest in leading a Financial Peace University class. We are always in need of coordinators for this life-changing class, and as a Ramsey Financial Coach you are uniquely qualified to lead people through the 9 weeks of FPU.
Please keep in mind that the students who sign up for your class are not necessarily looking for a financial coach. It is an acceptable practice to share with your class that you are a trained Ramsey coach, but we ask that you refrain from actively soliciting your coaching services to your FPU students. You can let them know how to contact you if they are interested, but then it should be up to them to take advantage of your offer.
When you are ready to set up your first class, you can follow the steps below to get started.
- Create your class here.
- Then choose whether your class will meet in person or virtually.
- Next, you’ll choose your start date.
- Once you finish creating your class, you should be able to log into the coordinator dashboard. www.financialpeace.com/coordinator
- Once logged in, please go to the Resources section and download the Complete Coordinator Guide (4th Edition.) You will use this document to help guide you through each week’s lesson with your class. We provide the digital leader resources at no charge, but if you wish to purchase a physical leader guide or DVDs, you can visit the Coordinator Store in the dashboard.
- Please note that we also have a training library to help you prepare to lead your class. You can find the training library here.
If you have trouble getting your class created or logging in to the dashboard, you can contact our Support team here.